Digital Marketing Apprentice
Earn While you Learn
Salary: From £11,000.00 per year
We provide an outstanding selection of apprenticeship training and eLearning training courses throughout the UK. Our training courses cover business skills, IT skills, healthcare training as well as health and safety training.
Covid has accelerated a trend for all companies to move to Digital Marketing so this is a tremendous opportunity to get on the first step to a highly rewarding and very much a career of the future.
Throughout the program you will receive expert training from highly qualified staff. A qualified assessor will provide an induction and regular workplace assessments
This apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviors, which can be gained working across any organization.
Through this Apprenticeship you will gain the Chartered Institute of IT Level 3 Qualification.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create content and images for social media posts
- Create engaging blog posts
- Learn to increase followings on social media platforms
- Promote our business
- Learn to utilise Facebook Ads to help with promoting businesses
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for developing both marketing content and materials in both digital and traditional marketing communications tools
- Managing the development and holding responsibility for the content diary.
- Ensuring brand consistency and integration across all marketing materials (both traditional and digital)
- To monitor and to report on marketing activity, from planning through to outcomes
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Experience with social media platforms i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, website
- Creative thinker & dynamic
- Excellent computer literacy
- Team Player
- Flexibility, taking own initiative and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop.
Reference ID: OAT1
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship