Freelance Health and Social Care Trainer
About Oxford Applied Training
We are passionate about developing and delivering high quality training to enhance the personal and professional development of health and social care workers. We provide training to NHS trusts, care homes, care agencies, social car charities and other organisations involved in social care provision.
You need to have A recognised training qualification such as Level 3 Award in Education & Training, PTLLS, or CTLLS; and a background in Care. You need to have excellent communication skills, an outgoing and friendly personality and the confidence to deliver clinical and non-clinical training to staff at all levels in
UK Wide - Based from home, the role requires a significant amount of travel so you will need a full driving licence
• Competitive pay rates and allowances including travel and mileage
• Responsive support from our training support team
• Comprehensive and timely briefing before assignments
• Work for nationwide clients
• The opportunity for repeat bookings and consistency depending on client satisfaction
• The opportunity to improve your individual portfolio and training qualifications
• Increase personal potential and name and grow with Oxford Applied Training
Please *Contact us today to express interest quoting reference HSCTRAINER and we will contact you with a full application pack.